28 January 2012

Incorporating vintage paper into your layouts


On the rare occassion that I get a chance to scrap, I'll occasionally raid my shop supplies, so I thought I might share a few of my pages that feature the kind of vintage papers that can be found in the RaineCloud store.

In this little layout I've used a page from a children's book as a bit of a frame for a photo of Holly. Now, I must apologise for not crediting sources of anything else on this page as I am hopeless at remembering what's what, plus I like to take all my embellishments out of their packets to store them and I never remember what brand anything is, hence the reason for me never submitting layouts to magazines that require a materials list!

Having said that, I'm pretty sure the gold patterned paper (and the fairy in the mini cluster) is a Graphic 45 paper. Other than that, I got nothin'.

Have you completed many layouts or projects using vintage paper? I'd love to see some! Post links if you like. I will post more of my pages in the coming weeks.

Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment