26 February 2012

Secrets on film...


Here is an idea for using these beautifully mysterious antique film negatives - I have used three of them in this layout that is a bit gilded-art-deco-masculine without being overly rough and blokey. I love this photo of Rich and Tyler - Ty is nearly 8 weeks old and looks like a little porcelain doll!


For this layout I wanted to convey my hubby's well-hidden sensitive side, and the gentler side of being a new father. I wanted to use some elements that reflected growth, memories and Richard's relationship with his own dad, so I thought these negatives would fit nicely (they were discovered in a now-closed antique store in the cardboard envelope shown below that reads 'Tasmania 1933'). There's more for sale in the shop.


Stay tuned for more layout inspiration using vintage goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment