19 June 2012

Do you like doilies?


How about cupcakes?


How about doilies AND cupcakes AND macarons?


How about doilies AND cupcakes AND macarons AND mis-matched farmhouse chairs?


SWOON. I am in heaven.

I just wanted to share these lovely photos with you because, apart from being eye candy, that little doily garland in the background is one that I made for the lovely Kristy of Flights of Fancy by Kristy.

Kristy's styled wedding inspiration shoot involved a dessert buffet, an old general store, flowers, cupcakes, tea, cake and all sorts of gorgeousness. You can view the rest of Kristy's photos here. The lovely dreamy photos are by CJ Williams Photography.


Would you like your own doily bunting? There's a few here, or I can custom make one just for you. Drop me a line and tell me what you're after!




No comments:

Post a Comment