02 July 2012

Fuchsia and pink lemonade!


I just realised I hadn't shared this beautiful layout with you - this was created by my friend Karyn Pawson with a kit from RaineCloud combined with a kit from Carol Mead at Tattered Inspirations. Karyn scrapped some super-girly photos of her daughter Rhyallie's makeover birthday party, so the pink is really appropriate!


I love how over-the-top pink this page is! I was interested to see how Karyn would use the piece of gorgeous shot silk and the odd shaped pink and cream doily, and I think this has come up a treat. The pops of blue from Carol's kit really set it off.


Thanks Karyn, beautiful work as always!


This is the 'Peach and Plum' kit that Karyn used in her layout. If you're interested in similar page kits, check out what's new in the RaineCloud store - each one is unique and full of vintage goodies.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment