29 September 2012

You fill up my senses


I love scrapping about things that I could never convey in conversation to anyone. I have always been a much better writer than a talker; I like being able to edit and perfect what I want to say instead of tripping over my words and getting flustered and sidetracked and embarassed.

One thing I could never do without sounding like a complete banana, is explain how much I love being in nature. The solution (as with any question in life) is to scrap it of course.


I don't often do 8 1/2 x 11's but wanted the photo to take up nearly the whole page to give the sense of being enveloped by the bush.

Lots of Amy Tangerine stickers on here, some skeleton leaves, washi tapes, thickers and other bits and pieces.

Hope you are having a crafty long weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment