07 October 2012

Oh, Miss Dolly!

Here's a layout I've put together for the Scrap the Girls October Challenge. The criteria this month was to use flowers, staples, two different alphas and more than one photo. Here's my take on it:


How sweet is my little girl Holly - upside down, dressed in her swimming costume in the middle of winter, with two dummies in her gob! She is such a character.


The paper daisies and stamped clocks were cut from a sheet of watercolour paper that I'd been misting and glittering on, and I made the little button flower from some cotton twill scraps. And the pink sequins are the ones I keep finding all over the house when Holly rips them off her fancy dress-up shoes!


Materials used: Kaisercraft snowflakes, washi tape, button from Greatest View, Basic Grey brads, Thickers, and a few different Glimmermists.


5 comments:

  1. Love love the photo!!! And the layout. Have become a follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout, love all the elements! Thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and fresh page love the title

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leonie. I love the bright colours in your layout and that washi tape is just fabulous! I hope you enjoyed our recipe challenge this month at Scrap The Girls. Thank you for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bright cheery Lo, gorgeous take on October STG challenge xx

    ReplyDelete