15 October 2012

We share the same soul


Here's a little layout I did of my wee man Tyler and I. We have always been so in tune with each other  :)  I love this pic, my hubby snapped it when we were on the steam train at the now closed Zig Zag railway. It was soooo cold that day!


This page came together after some experimentation with mists and embossing powder on watercolour paper, which is the piece behind the photo. Clear embossing powder makes a great resist effect when covered in glimmermist as you can see below.


Lots of bits and pieces on this layout - Bo Bunny paper, Scrapmatts pidgeon, Pink Paislee pleated twill trim, alphas from Typo, Jenny Bowlin cardstock buttons, washi tape, button from Greatest View, Tim Holtz stamps.

Stay crafty!

1 comment:

  1. HI..This looks so lovely, I love the photo and I do love the water color paper and all the effects you have created on it!!

    ReplyDelete