07 July 2013

White With 1... July challenge!

Who's up for a challenge... a white with one challenge?  :)

This month over at WW1, the challenge is...

WHITE + NAVY + ARROWS

I enjoyed having a go at this one!


It's not entirely white with one... I think I got a little carried away!  :)  Oops...


But I do like how this one has turned out. And I used flowers! That doesn't happen very often :)


So, head over to White With 1 if you're up for a cool blue challenge this month!


Materials used: Manorhouse and Kaisercraft flowers, metal roses from D'Lish scraps, Sodalicious and Freckled Fawn wood elements, scraps and stickers from Studio Calico and Echo Park Note to Self collection, TCW Balzer Designs template and Kaisercraft paint

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    Love the photo corners as arrows, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful, i love the arrow masking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool challenge - I love the arrows - will have to keep this one in mind. The template work looks great!!

    ReplyDelete