04 October 2013

123 challenge for October!


Helloooo lovely peeps, and my hasn't my poor blog been a bit neglected lately... I have been busy with all sorts of things and unfortunately haven't had as much time to scrap as I usually do! And, I must apologise - a little slack in commenting on all your lovely challenge entries! Sorry!

Anyway, October's here already! OMG how did that happen... Christmas will be upon us before we know it. I just realised my layout for this month looks a little Halloween-y, but that wasn't my intention... I was actually going for:


This month at 123 Challenge it's yellow, 'heart' and mixed alphas, so here's my take on it!


Yep - Holly hiding under the kitchen table being a tiger... with no pants on.

It was awesome to see so many people get on board and take up last month's challenge; we had 35 entries which was a great improvement on the past few months, things had been a little quiet in 123 land! But now - pow - right back into it, with so many fantastic entries too. Head on over to the 123 site to see the fab DT samples for this month!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Leonie, beautiful photo's of your Holly (I have a Holly too!) and great layout - love all the washi tape and the ripped papers, gives your page a 'wild' feel. xx

    ReplyDelete